English Communication 1
Form-Focused Dictation 1: Wh. vs. Yes/No Questions (intonation patterns)
- What can make you feel like speaking?
- What sort of things do you like to talk about?
- Could you tell me what this means?
- Could you show me how to do this, please?
- Do you mind if I open the door a bit?
Form-Focused Dictation 2: Wanna (reduced forms)
- I must be kind to them or they won't want to go the way I want to go!
- I'm sure I don't want to stay in here any longer!
- But I don't want to go there today.
- Look at the report if you want to see how he did it.
- If you want to get anything else, you'll have to use your own money!