English Communication IV
Random Rapid Dictation
- Please move the car to the road by the school in the morning.
- We will work for three or four more years.
- That's because they believe good service is quite important.
- Of course you've got to turn it on first.
- Were there a lot of people there?
- I may go after I read the report.
- You're really good at this, aren't you?
- Dad will probably live a long life.
- Whatever you need, I will pay for half of it.
- He certainly has a different way of doing things.
- That's probably the best idea you've ever had.
- Where do you want to go next?
- It takes about two hours to make.
- Just between you and me, I don't believe in Mr. Book's ideas.
- The number of new jobs actually open is only a few.
- After you turn this to the right, a light should go on.
- Perhaps you can pick up some problems to talk about.
- He is an only child.
- Change will certainly come after he gives away all his money.
- I'm not sure if I believe you or not.
- What is it you want to buy?
- Who is pounding on the door so late at night?
- Of course, I might say it's okay to play on this road.
- Who will come here before five?
- I want to be an important man in the government.
- Are you able to stay again a bit after the show?
- In any case, Dad will have to speak to the group about people's rights.
- So what sorts of things do you do at your work?
- She will make something because two or three other people will come.
- We can see as well as hear everything they do and say.
- Anyway, what is the point of you telling me all these problems?
- Is the man next to you one of the members on the county council?
- That is actually the greatest book I've ever read.
- How many children do they have?
- Someone, please tell me how to get there.
- Put in everything one at a time.
- What'll you do if he doesn't call?
- Look, it's not as important as you think.
- Some people take their time going to work.
- Could you show me how to use this, please?
- The dog went into its house and did not move at all.
- Can you remember to bring your books?
- Can you find another forty or fifty people who went to the show last week?
- Perhaps the nice woman is used to people helping around.
- I hear you remember the moment you first saw her.
- How much did you put in?
- Bring both books to school everyday.
- How much do we have to pay?
- It might be a little bit.
- What's so nice about her car?