English Communication IV
Random Rapid Dictation
- Please move the car to the road by the school in the morning.
- We will work for three or four more years.
- That's because they believe good service is quite important.
- Of course you've got to turn it on first.
- Were there a lot of people there?
- I may go after I read the report.
- You're really good at this, aren't you?
- Dad will probably live a long life.
- Whatever you need, I will pay for half of it.
- He certainly has a different way of doing things.
- That's probably the best idea you've ever had.
- Where do you want to go next?
- It takes about two hours to make.
- Just between you and me, I don't believe in Mr. Book's ideas.
- The number of new jobs actually open is only a few.