English Communication IV
Random Rapid Dictation
- Please move the car to the road by the school in the morning.
- We will work for three or four more years.
- That's because they believe good service is quite important.
- Of course you've got to turn it on first.
- Were there a lot of people there?
- I may go after I read the report.
- You're really good at this, aren't you?
- Dad will probably live a long life.
- Whatever you need, I will pay for half of it.
- He certainly has a different way of doing things.
- That's probably the best idea you've ever had.
- Where do you want to go next?
- It takes about two hours to make.
- Just between you and me, I don't believe in Mr. Book's ideas.
- The number of new jobs actually open is only a few.
- After you turn this to the right, a light should go on.
- Perhaps you can pick up some problems to talk about.
- He is an only child.
- Change will certainly come after he gives away all his money.
- I'm not sure if I believe you or not.
- What is it you want to buy?
- Who is pounding on the door so late at night?
- Of course, I might say it's okay to play on this road.
- Who will come here before five?
- I want to be an important man in the government.