English Communication 5
Form-Focused Dictation 1
- What'd you do with the rest of your time?
- We'd like to talk to you for a minute, if you don't mind.
- You see, I'm kinda short on friends in here, in case you haven't noticed.
- Shall we pick up where we left off last time.
- I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
Form-Focused Dictation 2
- I didn't hire you to just sit here and watch.
- But either way, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
- But she looked me in the eye, a - and she told me the truth...
- I think it's because part of you knew you were gonna need a friend.
- He's a friend of the family.
Form-Focused Dictation 3
- I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now.
- We're not gonna let anything happen to you.
- I spent a lot of time and money getting these glasses.
- As a matter of fact, he's right in front of the building.
- What I think is you lived here most of your life, and now you're gonna get kicked into the street because they didn't live up to their end of the bargain.